BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2


I love bear bear.. so good if i have one.. my friends.. u all should know what to do.. my birthday is on 31st of May (jk lar)

as usual before sing k .. i will take picture with my lovely husband--- Nicholas Teo

SING K Time.... i love to sing karaoke.. i love to sing k more than watch movie.. my best friends.. they played the important role in my secondary life...


Hui Wen, my best friends since Form 1.. i called her almost everyday during Form 4 and 5.. i miss her so much.. i really wish i can call her everyday just like last day then talk about everything.. thank you for the early birthday present...she really knows me well.. she knows i like to receive birthday present.. i really touched when she gives me the presents..


thank him very much for be my driver and camera man of the day..this guy also my friend since f1.. he is also my sincere friend that wont forget about my birthday..


notice sheah yee's expression.. haha

it's hard to find friends like her... her personality is hard to describe.. i told ying yi the other day "像她那么幽默的朋友很少见”..i know she quite sad because me and Ying Yi leave her and go to Singapore.. nvm my darling.. i will find u everytime i go back.. (i think u should find me instead of i find u loh)

then we go Sheah Yee's house.. i am really tired... all blame to PE.. y still have PE for Pre-u students? my legs are really pain.. but i din dare to show.. furthermore, i don't get enough sleep for the weeks due to Maths test and whole loads of hw..

the sweetest couple in the world..

they din realise i took their pic ^^


wondering what are they looking at

the girls.. i miss them a lot!!


playing cards as usual.. s6 ppl really love to play cards.. still remember pangkor trip?almost all the time can see cards

why Hui Ching's face so serious?

i dunno who took my pic.. but it appears in my camera


group photo.. but Mei Wei.. what r u doing?


Wei Hong-- my new friend.. but i heard his name quite often last time.. whenever his name is mention around my friends, i will easily get attracted.. because he has the same name with my primary school friends..

i really don't know when i can in such a romantic situation..


smile.. the last smile before i leave..go UCSI my friend.. so i can find u everyday when i back to Malaysia!! just go ahead. i know u r suffering at SAM.. trust ur decision just like how i trust u..

my mum says "你和你的朋友很三八咯,一见到就抱在一起”.. she doesn't mean bad.. she just mean my relationships with friends.. ya.. last time i not used to doing this kind of things..hug.. but CHS really changes me from many aspects... i din regret that i spend 5 years at CHS.. LOVE U CHS!!

*thanks to Sheah Yee for inviting us to her house for her open house.. i really feel so lucky know her.. although i just know her for about 2years.. i really look forward one day when i go back to malaysia, we should go take 大头贴..i wonder wat posture she will give me since she so funny..


回忆是一辈子都无法代替的。虽然我们距离遥远,可是我们的心其实连在一起的。因为有这些回忆,我们更加勇敢活下去。。。
(sheah yee gambateh!! i know u will soon get used without me and ying yi at ur side.. must come singapore when u free.. i will bring u around to eat.. try other food lar.. dun eat grass only)