BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

life??

suddenly i just don't feel like do anything.. after came back from sch, i just went to sleep..after that until now, i still don't feel like do anything.. i know on Monday i have two test --- Summary test and Chemistry lecture test.. i hate the weather.. freaky hot.. jc life=no life.. really cant have fun at here..

I feel like after i come JC, i cant study.. maybe at here i don't hv my own room.. every time i wana wake up to study then i scare disturb my aunt.. and the PE lessons make my muscle pain all the time.. (running, push up and sit up for every PE lessons).. then the syllabus are hard to me.. even though i can understand what the teacher talking about in the class, but after all i still cant do all the questions... am i really tat weak? and i tend to become lazy and lazy.. if u c how hardworking my the other classmates are.. then u will start panic like me


today went back to school for PI consultation.... when i reached library, i saw a seat beside Tham Hin..then i sat beside him and we started to talk about Japanese drama.. haha.. i really don't know tat he knows Cantonese.. u know i long time din speak that language..suddenly got ppl speak to me in Cantonese.. quite weird.. but really have fun talking with him.. cause hardly find ppl like japanese drama..
the queue for PI was damn long..at the end, i still hv the chance to meet Miss Tan.. i left with Tham Hin.. too bad he din cycle to school today.. i wana sit his bicycle... i miss bicycle a lots..

Ying Yi kept telling me how good polytechnic are... but my parents still insists me to continue.. but i really hard to cope with the life at JC.. really no life and no fun..the only fun i have is talking to friends.. but really not much time left because our timetable are quite compact.. but then i really meet friends are here.. haiz..


i almost call home everyday.. i really miss Malaysia a lots.. life are so different here.. yesterday i used MSN to call Sheah Yee.. then her mum thought that she is crazy as she is talking to herself in front of screen ..we din on our webcam tat y..haha.. her mum very friendly and funny.. she told me that Sheah Yee miss me and Ying Yi a lots.. she cried... aiyo.. guai guai.. don't cry.. i love u lar.. her mum also said wana belanja me makan next time when i go back.. so nice..


my good friends that come from Malacca.. we took pic during Chinese lesson.. but i look tired right?actually i really want to take many pic and show u all.. but i dont want show my tired looks..

* Dear all my friends, don't forget to leave ur msg here.. i really appreciate every single msg. cause i miss u all very much...
* If u like to visit my blog.. be my followers.. then i know u follow my blogs closely..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy Birthday Wai Kit and Roger.. May all ur wishes come true!!

wai kit.. this year no present leh how? nvm this year present is my wish.. i wish that one day u can be with tat girl..(just jk)