BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

emo

i kind of emo.. but cant show it in sch.. emo.. maybe get big influence from our emo kids.. Kee Siang(sry for mention about it^^)

y emo? maybe just like Sheah Yee.. new environment.. new friends.. a lot of things will tend to happen.. now everything is like so different from last time.. is it communication problems? different thoughts? different age? different culture?

sometimes I just cant understand the people around me... tat y i tend to call back Malaysia to chat with all my friends..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

today CCA again.. go interact club as usual.. today they start on the dialect things.. then i need to teach them Cantonese.. haha.. damn funny.. the way they speak r damn funny.. however, i also realise something.. i forget quite a lots of Cantonese words.. omg.. i should speak more with Tham Hin..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

putting all the emotions out of my mind.. yeah!! i going back home!! I going back to Malaysia during Labour Day...wakaka.... anyway.. GSC give me 1 free movie ticket because of my birthday!!wakaka.. yesterday i called my mum.. i ask her buy me a cake for my birthday celebration (just celebrate 30 days earlier... )haha.. i love birthday but too bad.. always din get to celebrate it..

*feel bad for my GPP group members.. sorry .. i couldnt join them for their discussion on Friday.. but i think Jia Yang is enough to take over my place..haha


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg, i just realised sth.. i forget to leave birthday message for LAU HUI WAN..one of my best friends in Minda Ceria.. haha.. u see how can i so forgetful? she has the same birthday with Wai Kit but i just remember his birthday.. i wana kill myself for that.. anyway.. i wana tell u .. i always LOVE U.. i swear next year i wont forget ok?



* sorry, i had remove pictures from the previous post "life??" ..for those din get to c the pictures.. sorry once again.. i know from now on .. i should change my habits to take pictures of other ppl..