BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Dream ------ homesick??

I knew a wonderful friend, Crystal.. she is from Malaysia too.. both of us like to talk about life at Malaysia.. we talk about it from primary to secondary.. from secondary to primary.. we compare the two different lifestyle at here and Malaysia... her thoughts are so similar to mine.. whenever I talk to other people, they don't know the situation well.. only her.. i really like this friend very much....both of us have a thought that.. although we can make new friends at here, but friends at Malaysia still the BEST!



Maybe this is the reason that make me have these three dream... maybe also due to homesick.. the first dream.. i saw my s6 friends in my dream!! as usual we go for outing.. oh ya .. i saw MISS TEOH too... then our cute KT, Mei Wei come to my dream!! with her innocent face, she told everyone that she being cheated by people.. she bought something for RM200, she even show me the receipt.. i think i am the hero..i ask her to bring me to that place, i will argue with the dishonest guy.. we get into a lift, then i broke down.. i cry.. i told them i miss them very much..omg.. it reflects my real life.. that's really what i afraid i will do when i go to Sheah Yee's house


The 2nd dream.. i dream about my family members.. the front part of the dream i cant remember well.. but i remember me, my father and mother go Singapore with me.. then my brilliant father actually bought wrong tickets.. then we end up going to Shah Alam.. what a funny dream.. actually the dream should be going on.. however i actually set an alarm to wake up to do homework although today is GOOD FRIDAY..


the last dream is about my best friends during my secondary school.. Hui Wen... i request my dad to fetch her home.. but we chat and chat until my dad forget to fetch her home.. my dad drives to the road that we usually take back to home.. i wana scold him but u know.i request him to fetch her home, and we are in the wrong way.. his face is as black as charcoal..poor Hui Wen finally she knows how strict my dad is..


Back to my wonderful friend Crystal.. she sent me a message today.. the message really damn touching.. Not only i wana share with all of u , i think this also my words to all my friends too!!
" 朋友就像一把雨伞,不管晴天或雨天都可以陪在你身边。我虽是一把没有美丽外表的伞,但绝对是一把永远帮你挡风遮雨的伞,你可别丢弃这把伞哦”
i told her the message really touched.. then she replied me that dont cry later singapore flood.. then IT RAIN!!



*I discovered a song that suit me so much after leave M'sia for 2 weeks.

Westlife - Home Lyrics

Another sunny day,

Has come and gone away,

In Paris and Rome,
I want to go home,
Mmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by,
A million people I,
Still feel all alone,
I just want to go home
,Oh I miss you,
You know,
And i’ve been keeping all the letters,
That I wrote to you,
Each one a line or to,
I’m fine baby how are you,
Well I would send them but,
I know it’s that it’s just not enough
,The words were cold and flat,
And you deserve more,
Than that,


Another aeroplane,
Another sunny place,
I’m lucky,
I know,
But I want to go home,
I’ve got to go home,
Let me go home
Im just to far,
From where you are,
I’ve got to come home,
Let me come home,
I’ve had my run,
Baby i’m down,
I want to come home,
And I feel just like,
I’m living,
Someone else’s life,
It’s like i just stepped outside,
When everything was going right,
And I no just why you could not come along with me,
‘Cause this was not your dream,But you always believed in me,


Another winter day,
Has come and gone away,In either Paris and Rome
,And I Want To Go Home,
I miss you, You know,
Let me go home,I’ve had my run,
Baby i’m down,I want to go home,
Let me go home,It’ll all be alright,
I’ll be home tonight,I’m coming back home.