BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Dream -- mushroom??

do u know what i dream about today??? i dream about MUSHROOM!!! not the usual mushroom.. but mushroom used to be my primary school class teacher's nickname as his name is 陈镇栋....how can i dream of him???

I remember in the dream.. i follow my sister back to my primary school.. SRJK (C) Jalan Davidson.. omg.. i saw HIM..

The first question he asked me is "Are you still thinking of going back to Malaysia?"
I answered "Yes!"
Then he started to scold me.. i couldnt remember well but I remember the last sentence he said to me "你不可以坚强一点吗?你真的不能坚持下去?”
For those people who knows him sure will know how he looks like when he is scolding people..
However, I couldn't answered his question.. he really knows me well.. i blame myself for being so weak in mental..

my friends all give me all the courage and trying to comfort me after i read my blog.. i really kind of stress that i couldnt take it as my mind will keep thinking of going back.. i will keep blaming myself for making the wrong decision.. if i decide to study STPM last time, now i can help my dear ungu for their preparation for Hari Sukan..

i know what my dream stand for.. it means that i really miss Malaysia very much.. to be honest..yes.. due to my memory with purple house, s6, prefects, primay classmates.......

but one think i should do now.. is take the advice from the others and the MUSHROOM in my dream.. i will 坚持到底!!

*oh ya, my friends.. pls leave ur msg here at the cbox.. i might not be able to chat with everyone when i on my msn but i will certainly chat with u at here!!