BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

JC- Junior College life

I trust that some of my friends don't know about what is meant by JC... JC actually is Junior college.. somehow just like college in Malaysia but they are controlled by the government

ok, many people actually concern about my life here at Singapore.. but I can't tell them 1 by 1...I can simplify in few sentences...


everyday under stress(side effects: pimples growing, hair dropping)
everyday walking n rush for bus
everyday feel like wasting my time waiting for bus (as at Malaysia we can go anywhere at anytime)
everyday rush for class at the college (as most of the lecturers will punish students)
everyday rush for homeworks
everyday finding my way to cope with my new friends
everyday praying that PE class will cancel
everyday trying to avoid tutor's attention

everyday eats breads for breakfast and lunch
everyday looking forward for term break
everyday wonder should I call to anyone in Malaysia?
everyday wonder when I can get into sleep
everyday wonder when I can get out of these situations.............

* my friends at Malaysia might start to wonder what is PE.. ok ... the PE class is our PJK class.. i thought i don't have to attend PJK class anymore.. however...

let me tell u about their PE class.. we have to run 2400m, do push-ups, sit up almost at every PE class..

till now, as I have miss the 1st semester which it quite a lots.. i still like dumb donkey in the class..(can provide me a suitable phrase?). In maths class, I don't whether am I too stupid or what.. I actually can't get what the concept the teacher trying to tell me.. Now what i do is learn through solutions.. Thanks a lot to Yun Qin who always lend me her solutions and I can understand from her solutions.

In Bio or Chem class, I still quite blur especially during the experiment.. I feel I lost my way a lot at GP/PW class.. that is General Paper or Project Work.. maybe my foundation of English is not good...my mind can't help out with those group works.. i feel damn bad for my group members..

The only two classes I can cope with are CHINESE and General study in Chinese!!! I have the same tutor for both class.. Maybe the existing of the teacher make the atmosphere of the class to be more likely not that stress as others subject.. She really did a good job getting the interest towards Chinese.. The students tend to joke, eat n talk a lot in class....

** Thanks a lot to Yun Qin, Ming Yan and Iffah, my SG n CTG, my chinese class, Denice, Crystal, Min Chee ... because of u all , i can survive at YJC until today..

I apologise for not updating my blog.. i will try to take picture with my friends here and show u all when i going back k?

I will going back to Malaysia on 17th of April.. I going to sit the night bus.. then i will reach about 4am in the morning.. See you guys at Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang!!!


              first day wearing the new uniform

take picture while my mum choosing her bag