BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tagged

I am being tagged by my dear Hui Chi so now i have to post this ...

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.(:


1. Drama is my soul.

2. I like to listening to music and sing k.

3. I can easily fall in love with lengcai artist after I watch their drama

4. I love to dream that my future husband is Nicholas Teo

5. I love to collect things about Nicholas Teo

6. I enjoy go shopping alone sometimes, but really wish that can go shopping with friends(seldom being asked to go shopping)


7. I actually doesn’t feel to learn driving yet but must learn to avoid depending on other ppl in future


8. I always hopes that my friends will never forget about me as I always dream of them and the relationships still remain no matter where we are

9. I am a person that who wish to try the taste of love and being protect by soul mate

10. I loves to talk craps with friends and laugh like mad in the public

11. I really hopes that I will get straight A’s for SPM as I failed to do so for PMR

12. I always hopes that I can receive many many presents from my friends on my birthday (my birthday is easily being forget by people as it usually falls on holiday)

13. I always hopes that my friends can give me surprise on my birthday then I shall cry in front of them and thank you every single of them

14. I wish I can go Genting with my friends and shout as loud as possible when sitting roller coaster

15. I wish to take photo with Nicholas Teo and any of the artists.

16. I enjoy watching badminton and keep screaming to support Malaysian Team..(feel lucky u r not my neighbour)


I want to tag....


1. Hui Wen
as she is my best friends and always pick up my phone when i call to talk nonsense...she also knows me well.. but i think she doesn't has a blog..

2. Weishan
she is also my best friends during primary schools... she is always the one i choose when being ask by teacher to write essay "my best friend"

3. Wai Yen
as she is crazy for love so sure have more wishes or anything to write de

4. Ru Yan
v always crazy for lengcai...

5. Qi Hui
she is my cute daughter..

6. Chang Meng
he is new ungu captain..but he is very busy

7. Kai Boon
he always update his blog so he should find tag somebody else in his blog

8. Hao Yap
thank him very much for always not forget to give me birthday present

9. Siew Wei
as she always pick up my phone even she is sleeping

10.
Shiew Foong

as she sat beside me last year