BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad Lucks..

My bad lucks start with a stupid SONY LAPTOP.... the laptop is sent by my aunt far from America.. i seldom see people using sony laptop.. once i open the laptop, i feel not happy with it.. y the main language is chinese? ya i like chinese more than english but i already used to english version! furthermore, i noticed one thing.. the laptop is used by people before!! how can this happen? i thought it should be mine and all the things r set by me?

Then i start to install some programmes into the laptop as those programmes install by the previous users are not suitable for me... i made a biggest mistake in my life...i install Chinese Star into the laptop.. then i restart the laptop... omg.. it cant works anymore!!!!!!! i know i will be dead..

The reason y i will be dead is i gona get a bad scold from my parents.. ya .. it happens.. they just keep scolding and scolding.. i feel damn sad.. they shouldnt blame all these to me.. i thought they should find the solutions for me instead of useless scolding? even how much they scold the laptop wont repair itself.. what should i do? just shut up n let them scold...

i lock myself in my room as usual.. they still continue to scold... i fall asleep but they wake me up.. my dad phone his friend n he teaches me ways to open it.. however, still failed.. i am not technician.. how i know how to repair? what to do .. send to repair lar dad! unfortuanely he cant read my mind.. still scolding.. haiz




*anyway.. tmr i going to have my second driving lessons......scared scared.. pls pray for me!!