BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bad lucks II

1. Bag lost
On 15th, my mum brought me and Yi Theng to Singapore … I had a lot of luggage.. I don’t even know how much bags I brought as my mum pack for me… maybe my lucks are a little bit bag as I left a bag at unknown place as we reach my aunt’s place.. I lost A BAG…of course as usual I get scolded by my mum.. my dad even call from M’sia and scold me.. how careless am I!!

2. Forgetful
The next day I need to report myself to Yishun Junior College… I made another mistakes again.. I forget to bring my BIRTH CERTIFICATES!! It was a important document to do the Student Pass.. without that I can’t do anything.. I damn worry .. The bus fares are not cheap as I need to spend more than RM50 to go back Malaysia.. furthermore I need to spend 5 hours back.. how much 5 hours do I have as the registration is open for 2 days only?

3. Unlimited waiting
After I back from Singapore, I go to driving exam..omg… u know what number I get ? 122.. what a good number.. I am the 122 participants among the 130 participants.. I really “lucky”…I wait and wait.. doing nth at there but just getting nervous and nervous.. it is because u have nothing to do except watching the others driving.. as u see more and more ppl fail, I guarantee u will start to get nervous… besides, I also getting tired as I wake up quite early for the exam… I spend my time at JPJ exam place start from 7am to 6pm.. the most worst things I still have date with my friends.. No matter how long I have waited, the happiest part is I still pass the exam but I still can’t drive yet as I going to Singapore to study soon..