BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Class Party 4

This time is the 4th party our class had... i attend every party except the second one...i actually quite regret for not attending tat party... i not feeling well tat afternoon.. i still can remember around 5pm Yee Sook call me n say can fetch me.. it was the most wrong decision i made.. i really dunno tat is the last time he attend class party...

Before go Fiona's condo, a few of us go midvalley to watch "Street Fighters: The legend of Chunli"..i feel bad for them cause they actually want to watch "Love Matters" but i watch that before..

friendship forever^^
After that v take bus to Hao Yap's house... his bro is cute.. but he n his bro keep fighting.. i think most of the brothers or sisters do...according to our plan Kok Hon fetch the others to his house, so while waiting me, hao yap n mei wei go pasar malam... tat y v late for 2 hours to the party... me and hao yap's bro

me and mei wei

Once reach the party, i saw all familiar faces... Hey friends!! really long time no c.. although not everyone present, but i really miss every single of them.. after taking group photos, my sis sms me told me that lee chong wei playing for finals all england.. i became very high.. i feel damn bad for them but i really wish to watch..then fiona bring us to her condo and watch the match together with Mdm Ho.
Where are u two looking at?

waiting to take group photo

thank you for spike ur hair as u promise

i am between two giants of the class

sheah yee n me finally success to take photo together

this cute girl walking around when we are chatting around the swimming pool