BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Results Day

Today 10am.. my brother gave me a morning call, he asked me where am I..then i reply him that i still at home sleeping.. he really concern about my results.. thank you him anyway.. i remember yesterday at msn he told me "see u at singapore"...i actually hope so

then i reach sch.. i actually not feeling well.. but at the same time i really glad that i can see all my dear friends again!! i waiti
ng and waiting.. i phone my friends at KL.. they got their results n me still waiting.. y took it so long.. i begin to feel tired...

Pn Lim Yoke Keng walked in the hall.. she got the attention of all students.. i admit i really got a little bit nervous.. then after all sorts of annoucement that i not interested in, finally our dear Pn Ang Bang Lee sat on the chair preparing to distribute the results.. omg.. it really driving me crazy.. Pn Ang Lee Kim walked to my front and told me that our class girls did very well for Chinese compare to boys (haha) ...

I am the first 1 in the class to get my results.. ev
eryone just waiting to know my results.. not only my friends, actually my parents, relatives, neighbours, my parent's friends and my teachers really had a high expectations on me.. i can feel the burden behind me..

I saw a B3.. i know is sumwhere down there.. i k
now it should be bio, chinese or est.. i know their position in the exam slip cause i used to c my bro exam slip as an encourgement..the answer reveal.. EST.. omg..how can i get B3???

The first person i call after i get the results is MR WONG.. surprising right? but this is true.. the first question he ask me after telling him my name is "STRAIGHT As right?" .. however, i disappointed him.. i told him i get a B...he thought i get B for chinese but surprisingly i get A1 for chinese but B for est..haha.. he cant believed it.. luckily i get A1 for all the subjects he teach like Add maths, phy and chem ...his ways of teaching really works!! so my F5 friends.. go find him for tuition if want this 3 subjects to get A1...

After that me and sheah yee go midvalley.. at first we plan to watch movie.. unfortunately she cant stay for too long so we deci
ded to go arcade.. we play racing car which make me shouting when almost bang to other cars...Neal Chin actually standing behind me n looking at me with weird face... haha .. maybe i should not shout but i really want to shout.. finally the stone in my heart remove!! anyway thanks Sheah Yee for accompany me as all my friends are not free.. both of us actually hv a lot of similarity...both of us miss an A for SPM..both of us like to sing k.. both of us like to watch Singapore drama...

Before i leave midvalley, i go in the shop beside arcade.. actually on Sunday when i go mv with my classmates, i saw a handbag.. I really love the bag.. I told Mei Wei that the bag was nice.. But i din dare to know the prices.. I told myself in my deep heart if i get 12As i will buy the bag.. however i failed.. so i walk in the shop, aim directly to the bag n say bye bye to it..

Around 8pm, i go minda ceria with all my friends.. although i really don't like to go tuition last time, but now i really miss the time when i can go tuition go play with my friends.. is so nice that we actually can go to the same tuition centre n to the same class.. we might not knowing each and everyone in the class but we really get to know more friends.. Actually what i miss the most is all my BEST FRIENDS!!

we hide in Sir's class.. he din notice us and start teaching the F4 class.. students in the class start laughing...finally he notice us..

After that, we go old town to yam cha... i really din expect that i actually so close with them.. usually just me, Si Min, Hui Wan, Hui Chi, Sarah will gather and go yam cha.. i really wish this kind of relationships will continue as nowadays.. haiz...

finally we have group photo together^^


notice their hands..different post


*This is my first time going to different places to meet my friends..
** I want to thanks all my tuition teachers like Miss Teoh, Mr Wong, Miss Yap (sorry i din get my bio A1 but i already try my best) , Sir, Miss Loo, Mrs Loo, Teacher Andy....and all my teachers!!
***Special thanks to all my friends especially Hui Wen (everyday go library with me), Shiew Foong, Hui Ning, Sheah Yee for studying n sharing our notes together.. n Kgai Ter (thanks for giving me supports when i feel stress) .. Jason n Siew Wei(thanks for studying at midnight with me) just thanks all my friends for greetings n supports..

Thank You