BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Goodbye, My friends

I receive letter from our dear PLKN...they inform me to go NS next thursday.. WHY AM I SO LUCKY? i really dunno why am i so lucky? how come my lucky din transfer to my spm results?

Anyway, I won't go NS because i going to Singapore to study.. this afternoon i receive an email..
" I am pleased to informed that your application to Yishun Junior College is successful."
Besides i also saw WONG YI THENG's email!! i am damn happy.. i am not alone anymore.. i keep on calling her but she din pick up my phone..

After waiting for 3 months finally i don't need to wait anymore... 漫长的假期已经过去。。。。my drama life come to the end.. haha.. anyway i really gona leave this country.. i miss my friends a lot a lot.. i going to Yishun on 15/3 to report myself.. tmr i need to pack my things n go visit Mr Wong before i leave.. really too fast.. i dont have enough to say goodbye to my friends.. n the farewell party.... i still wana sing k with my friends..

My friends, pls dun forget about me... anyway i will keep going online to keep in touch with u guys.. all my purple house darlings n dear, gambateh for ungu ok? i will try my best to come back when i hv holiday..

Hui Wen.. i will call u by msn.. pls on ur msn more often ... i really cant survive without calling u everyday...

Hui Chi.. be brave my darling.. i trust u can become the superwoman tat i know

My mind now is blank.. i know i actually have many many things wana tell my friends.. but the most important things is I WILL MISS U ALL!!


突然安静了。。不想再说什么。。再多的言语也无法表达的心情。。

。。。。。。。。。。