BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Farewell

TIRED... The only word that I can used to describe these few days... to be honest I actually don’t like the life at Singapore as I need to walk for quite long and rush for MRT or buses… Unlike at KL, I just need to call my parents to fetch whenever I need to go out..

After I get my SPM results, my life has changed a lot... I travel from Malaysia to Singapore and Singapore to Malaysia again... I don’t even have chance to have farewell with my secondary friends….

Actually I can’t feel anything about my leave… maybe the time are a bit rush.. I just have the chance to go out with a few friends at KL... On Wednesday night, we have farewell for Jason as he is going to NS… actually it also can be consider a farewell for me as it will be the last time I see Si Min and Sarah..I am late due to the my driving exam.. I reach home at 7pm with smelly body as I sweats a lot for the day… I also realize that I don’t have clothes for outing as I put them at aunt’s apartment… We chat and laugh a lot as usual..

Si Min

sapo

Taking Group Photo without Jason

My farewell… as usual I late again… I do not do it purposely but I meet traffic jam while on the way to Low Yat Red Box… Even when I reach Low Yat , my dad insist me to stay at there while waiting the worker install programmers into my laptop… I really wish I can fly to the room to join my friends.. luckily I am not the last one who reach the place..

my lovely friends

the only picture that i took with her??? we are good friends since standard 6..how can it be?

me and pei ni's bro.. i abandon pei ni.. haha

boh kuan and me