BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflection on me

Initially this was what i wanted to post :
"世界很大 却没有办法容下我 很多人都希望我消失吧 跟我相处久了的人都觉得我是不折
不扣的大麻烦吧? 放心 佩雯会消失的 很快 再忍忍
"

That time, I was upset by something.. I even called Mr. J because i felt that i could not handle my emotions seriously. He told me a lots of things. His words made me realized that I am really worry too much. He reminded me that when i faced problem, it was good to consult friends but overly reliance on friends was bad. I remembered clearly that he said that there is nth that cannot be solve, sometimes i have to rely on my own power to solve it. There are much more things that i want to share but due to time constraint, i cannot elaborate further. What he said, brought a big impact to me. And i shall put all those words in my head. Trust me, he is a sincere friend. Mr. J, thank you! That why i always say your place in my heart is very important. Thanks for being such wonderful friend. But to be honest, i lied to you. I was crying when i was talking to you. I actually recovered already.

Yup. i am too rely on others. and i think that i always bring trouble to other ppl. I promise from now on i will try my best to reduce my reliance on others. I want to believe with myself. JIA YOU! GAMBATEH! Not forget to mention, thanks to all my friends who always tolerate with me especially MrFxxx.


After i finished watching this, i realized that is good to be yourselves. In other ppl's eyes , i may be a childish, 没大脑。。。。。but i'm just me! No matter what, i will still try my best to change my bad habit