BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prelims

I AM TIRED!
2 days ! 5 hours paper on each day!
WOW
I really want to praise those ppl who can mug before test start
Everytime after the first paper, i sure feel dizzyness
I not sure why
I suspect that is because of anaemia
It started last year and i always feel giddy after maths paper

the first 2 days , i had totally different feelings!
the first day was kind of enjoying
I was enjoying writing GSC although i changed my topic after 30 mins and not able to finish it..
However, i finally found back my enjoyment when writing chinese essay ever since after last year a-level h1 paper.
So, the results were not important anymore. I found back my feeling. That's the most important thing. That means i wont stuck at my current state anymore.
After that, i was hiding somewhere in the school and slept at there
I have no mood to study for the next paper.
I expected that there are more organic chem qns.
Luckily, it was the other way round.
I enjoyed doing the paper. I was smiling, laughing at my ans at the same time. I was so damn high until i did not even need to wear my jacket!

2nd day!
ERM..totally different mood from the first day
i felt so down , depressed by both papers!
Of course, these 2 were my weakest subjects
I felt my brain so empty in the examination hall.
is such a bad day..
i am going to sleep now!