BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

funny incidents

‎2 funny things happen today that make me want to laugh :
the 1st things is I was being criticised as a mean girl who let a guy sit on the floor while I was enjoying myself on the seat. I dont know how to explain why this. but I learnt sth, what we see may not be true and we have to find out the truth behind be4 make any ...conclusion. I know this thing well but I always dont do it

the 2nd incident is even more interesting . when I walked to mrt, a guy approached me.he asked me am I interested to be a model because I have the height and body shape. he tried all his best to persuade me. I gave him a wide smile and told him that I am still studying. of course, as expected, he told me his other model some r still studying too. I walked away after gave him another smile. I not sure is... it a complishment, but I still think i'm not attractive at all.