BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pre-u Seminar

My weekends are filled with rehearsal..
Especially Sunday
I am rehearsing the same thing over and over again in UCC for the opening ceremony..
We had to stay in dark all the dark..
Being the only girl at there, i seriously damn boring..
The other girl in IT absent..
The other guys were playing with PSP..
So i borrowed Sherman's hp to online..

UCC was freaky cold ..
I kept hide myself in the toilet and on msn
Thanks for my friends who chat with me on msn



We checked in on Monday, 31st of May
Then we rushed to rehearsal at UCC again
Doing the same thing again on my birthday itself.. SIEN...
this time no iphone to online
Because he did not bring his charger
SIEN..
I just slept at there
Without bother i am actually wearing skirts

Just join the crowd and sleep
HEHE
And also played with the other guys..
One of the guy , alistair also kept dancing..
haha..at least hv some entertainment..
the guys suggested to go party at night to celebrate my birthday..
they wanted to invite those girls at my level to come..
But i dont think the teachers allow us to do so..
Furthermore, the girls were doing hw...
Besides, i also going to duty in Video editing room..
I did stupid thing again..
I left my new external hard disk which is made in japan that my bro passed it to me..
Luckily the IT technician , Moon kept for me
That night, Putri sms-ed me at around 12 am until 2am..
Of course, at that time i already slept after ran around for 3 days of rehearsing
She wanted me to accompany her ..
She said she heard ppl walking around , talking and screaming..
When i read the sms the next morning, I thought she just scared because this might be the first time she left home
I already used to it because during secondary sch every year i had to go to prefects camp at least two times..

1st of June..
Putri went back home..
I think she couldnt sleep well the night before
The opening ceremony
I was dress in black
Black shirts, pants, socks, shoes..
Quite exciting because i thought i can met Lee Kuan Yew at backstage
Sadly, no chance.. ..
The teachers chase us away to LT25 and LT26.
But we had the chance to eat the buffet before the participants came..
And also have a karaoke session in LT
When back to pgp, i played basketball with the guys..
HAHA.. i had a great time playing with them
My handphone died..
i seriously need the phone
especially for parallel presentation..

2nd of June
I WOKE UP LATE
I seriously cant live without handphone
Luckily i can woke up by myself...
I ran as fast as i could to the foyer
I managed to get on the first bus to LT25 for the set-up
But the other IT guys weren't there!
I started to panic
I called them..
But they told me parallel presentation only started at 8am..so relax..
WAT DE...
They didnt realise that we need to go there set-up everything?
I nearly burst out
Felt like shout at them
HAIZ..
what can i do?
If i shouted at them, they think that i want to control them
Luckily those teachers in charge were early
They were there to set up everything when i reached
I felt bad for them..
Because that's our job
Before parallel presentation started, I borrowed phone from Sean..
Thanks to him a lots..
If not , i also did not know how to contact people in control room..
Sometimes they couldnt see my signal from where i stand
Luckily everything ended smoothly..
Oh ya.. had to thanks Tham Hin for the music that he gave.
After that , while the participants went to learning journey
I played basketball and frisbee with the guys..
Then i suddenly received call from Mr Tay
Haiz.. My job ain't easy.. Always have to standby to do things..
I. was being instructed to go back LT25 to find a missing video recorder
and the sad part was NOBODY willing to accompany me T_T
Then i reached LT25.. it was so dark..
I couldnt find the main switch..
I walked in the dark and used my feeling to find it..haha.. i success! what a good experience..
I couldn't find the video recorder either
When i went back to PGP, i saw SHERMAN! He hurt himself... He fell and slide down when he went to pick up the frisbee.. He got a deep cut 4 stiches on his hand..
I felt guilty
I should have stayed with them
His wound looked so painful
On that night, when i online using laptop.. Moon told me the ghost stories
I did not believe him and thought that he just played with me.. So went to sleep

3rd of june
The last parallel presentation..
I took over Sherman's position in LT25..
Quite blur.. But everything still went smoothly..
After that, me , Leon, Miss Lim and Mr tay went to visit sherman..
He looked fine..
Leon and the other IT ppl taught me Frisbee skill..
To be honest, i really bad in learning new things
Everyone in my level moved out on that day..
At that time, i really dont know my level was haunted..
Before that i already made up my mind to stay in jessica's room..
Jessica's group wanted to hv a party..
But failed..
HAHA..it was so fun to move around with them!
One of the girls heard wrongly and thought my name is COBRA..
They started to call me Cobra..

4th of June..
Closing ceremony!
I'm the only one in the hall...
The other IT guys was waiting in dorm
I thought i told them met at 8am?
Suddenly received a job..
Had to do the clicking for closing ceremony!
Nobody know the sequences.. No rehearsal for closing ceremony either..
The video i supposed to play wasn't playing
I panic
Luckily Moon came to help me..
I was touched by the video
It really marked the end of the pre-u sem
I managed to snap a few photos..






TIME TO LEAVE~~~

I really tired..
I slept for the whole day today..
But still tired..
I going to sleep again..