BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Si Min darling, Happy birthday~~~~




u see the right handside that funny girl..ya...she is my darling!

Happy birthday SI MIN DARLING!!!
this is specially for my dearest "old" friend in my life...
haha.. after knowing each other for so many years, last year i only realised she is my kindergarden's friend..haha

i love her so much that i decided to marry her...
i love her for always giving me support...
i love her for always talk about guys with me..
i love her for being so concern about me....
but then one thing..
we haven take any pic together before!!
how can be like that?
we know each other since like 5 years old leh!
no matter what,
i still wish my darling HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
stay happy , stay pretty , stay healthy...
miss ya and love ya~~