BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outings and Random pics

it has been so long since i update about my life
here are some photos:

it begins with my last holiday.... my dearest best friends, Hui Chi stayed overnight at my house one day before i back to singapore...



During CNY, i met Mei Wei and Fei Ching... i still remembered that day is Mei Wei's last day in Malaysia.. she fly to Australia ...



This one! Elizabeth's birthday!!! HAHA.. the first time i lie so much on that day.. My korean guy lie.. haha.. fun to cheat the cleavest girl in my class...


studying in library.... Took by LI LI..

After block test, LI LI accompany me to walk around bugis...we were at the new building in BUGIS.... my friend said that we look like cousin...
the new shoes that i bought in BUGIS.. like rabbit shoes...
The shirt i bought... I LOVE IT SO MUCH~~~~~~ Cant help but fall in love with this shirt...
watched Nodame with 3 guys... it reminded me last time i watched Cartoon Monster vs Alien with 5 guys! so lame.. but have fun seeing them play pool and also try out pool which was a failure.. then also the sharing of beer with me...
yesterday at first going to watch Kaiji in Orchard.. but then tickets SOLD OUT!!! then feel bad let Yun Qin walked around at J8..i thought she went back home... so i went to occupy her while the guys go play LAN
met Clara at Junction 8! ^^