BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

A day

my day start with my failure...
I FAILED NAPFA!
damn wonderful!
from a Gold award become a FAIL!
i really old...
VERY VERY OLD
many ppl suprise i'm fail..
and also the item that i failed
SIT-UP!
haha
i think i gain more fats at my stomach muscle ...
due to CNY and also eating fast food at least once per week
and the PE teacher gives me a very surprising look when i tell her my reading...
she expect a lots from me since i got gold last year....
sorry for the disappointment...

today my a-level chinese results release..
at first they showed us the percentage ppl that get As for Chinese..
is only 20% ..
at that time, i feel i am a bit regret taking chinese ..i should hv take malays as Malay percentage of getting A is 34%!

but then , i still get an A...
thanks everyone for the supports
and also my dearest chinese teacher, Miss luo...
so happy can get to see Mike again..
ya..he become more handsome..
and our class, 3B also get to meet again..
i miss 3B very much loh!
even though everyone was leaving, some of our 3B students still gather and chit-chatting
everyone agree that chinese class is the best lesson for our jc life..
u know, our class got funny ppl like Cedrick, Shao Cong, Mike they all..
however, i feel bad for them because many miss their As...
ppl , don't worry! as long as we know clearly our own standard,tat's enough..
Miss Luo asked me to plan for a dinner as she is going to treat us!
YEAH!! she is such a wonderful teacher!!!!!!
even though we din manage to get all As as she wished!

HAHA.. i just feel like laughing!
i'm happy!
because my guess for Tham Hin's results is damn ACCURATE!
is just like the game we played last week...
i can imagine how his facial expression looks like now after read this post..haha..
i think he did well after all!
although he din get the grade that he wants...
congratulations!

today is damn tired!
don't feel like doing anything although block test is two weeks later