BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Taiwan trip part 1

I would never forget 4th of December...
I spent my whole day on airport..
I went to Singapore airport at around 4 sth
Then fly back to Malaysia ..
Stayed at Malaysia airport, KLIA for few hours..
I even slept at there!
I was like lying down on the bench..
无家可归的小孩
Finally it was time to check in..
I was the tour guide for the family trip^^
I helped them checked in and led them to the gate where we supposed to board on plane..
Finally i saw this..
Flight to taiwan~~ i am ready to fly to my dream land~~
WOOHOO~~


Wonder what is this?
This is my uncle's house at taiwan
The design of the house was really special
It looked like a shop..
But the house really nice
It had 4 storeys
I love the first and 4th the most..
First floor got TV.. i love the tv programme there.. got wide range of tv programmes.. i even can get to watch Japan and Korea shows
4th floor was Karaoke room.. WAKAKA.. i remembered got one day i spent 4 hours singing non-stop there..


豆浆油条!
i always listen to this song last time..finally get to taste it
is salty..haha

After that we visited 小人国,everything is so SMALL~~ and there are a lot of things related to doraemon there.. (weiqin sure like it)

Small bullet train..

me and my lovely cousins from taiwan..


民族表演。。