BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thanks

I realised it has been 5 months that i did not post about my test results here.
Usually when i passed those test , i will thanks people who help me a lots here..
ERM.. is obvious that i did very badly recently

Today i received my chem test results.
To be honest, i really worried about the results
Although this test is relatively easy compare to other CA, but i know i made careless mistakes again after the test..
Feel so angry with myself
i think i can do better than this!
After all, i still think that is worth to neglect maths and focus on chem
Nevertheless, i still want to thanks my fake cousin , "hun dan".. (i guess you should know who you are)
Thanks for spending ur previous time guiding me..
Not forgetting to thanks our queen...

Now i have to work very hard for maths..
Maths is lagging behind........
Bio too..
GP too..