BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Life

Yesterday made a big mistake
I assume that Nicholas teo still support Holland
Until I watched the match
I realized that they played in a very violent way
I was wondering why nic will support this team
From what I know about him, he surely wont support a team like this
Then I go his fb and check..HAHA..HE WAS actually support SPAIN!
BLOODY FUNNY~~~
I did my own conclusion before that
Thinking the he still will support Holland as he supported them previous week before..

Wow..today got great improvement for my ability to focus
I was able to finish half of the bio tutorial qns…
Erm.. i still think that i cant make decision..
I still tend to follow..
But today i follow the right thing..
I went back home earlier so i can finish my sgc..
i really forget about it..
I still have some part haven complete yet..

Oh ya..SENGKANG has a food fair!!
There are a lots of foods here.
i think i going to come here everyday for my dinner~~