BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Erm.. Not sure what should be the title for this post
But i just want to share something here

I never struggle so much for my academic before
Last time during UPSR, PMR and SPM , I put in a lots of efforts and my consistant work to really ensure that i can get good results.
But now what i suffer is 5 times i suffered last time
I never know that really master a subject is that hard
I never know the feeling of the weak students until i feel it myself
I never know that catching up with others is really so hard
I never know that following what the teacher say is that hard
I never know that i need so much help from my friends
It really a totally brand new experience to me.

When people know that I am studying in Singapore,
they always think that i have a bright future
to be honest
i dont think so
what so great about studying at here when my results are very bad
and take more time to finish a-level compare to the others..

oh ya... i forget to wish all my friends in Malaysia who complete their a-levels..
Congratulations! and Happy holiday!
Come find me since you all so free > _ <