BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Wai Yen and Li Shawn.. @@

wow.. i have 2 friends that are going to celebrate their birthday today~~

1st : Wai Yen (my tuition friend -- same tuition for 5 years..)

I am so sorry darling.. my phone ran out of battery just now so our conversation end half way.. so so so so so sorry.. u will forgive me right?? just
realise din take much picture with u...feel so sad.. nvm .. we shall take next time.. i wan take many many many pic with u when meet u next time~~

i will never forget all the moments we spent in Minda Ceria
Girl~~ Gambateh ya~~ u sure can do well in Form 6... all the best!! enjoy ur life at MBS..


2nd : Li Shawn (last year purple house's captain)

Happy Birthday~~
the guy that always bully me..
it makes me remember u..
rushing homework halfway then suddenly remember~~
stop all the things i am doing and leave a message to u..
u see how well i treat u...


all the best!! always happy~~

one day in ungu.. forever in ungu

ungu rocks!!