BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
haha
i'm now in cyber cafe..
online..
wondering what should i do..
first time stepping in n go online...
last time always think that cyber cafe is dark n noisy ..
and also with lots of ppl smoking
haha.. i am wrong
is so bright but still noisy
i can't take the noise leh .......
ya, today is first day of CNY and Valentine's day
u know, those without bf really charm one loh,
nobody invite u out..
have to stay at home watch tv
i'm freaking bored n also weather damn hot..
the others went to visit relatives,
i'm lazy to move around due to the STUPID PE that make me whole body muscle ache...
then my cousins and my brother want to go cyber cafe..
then i followed them!
haha

this year cny quite special for me..
because i spent most of the time sleeping
i don' think i get enough sleep for the past few years
i just ignore all the noise n went into sleep
ya..now i feel sleepy again....
but not suitable to sleep in cyber cafe right?
someone the one opposite me is a handsome guy..haha
okay.. i go try out some games ..
go cafe must play game one
i will upload my pic in cc asap!