BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

NO LUCK

i always think that what control our life is luck..
haiz
today i woke up late..
6:50am!
damn late right?
i live in SENGKANG leh!
i din even once late for sch in my entire sch life...
so i really damn worried!
i only used 3 mins to get out of the house
which i usually use around half an hour!
i actually was thinking not to go school that time because both my legs muscle are pain..
even walking i can feel the pain!
and also when climbing up stairs..
sumore got 2.4!!!
but luckily, i managed to reach sch safely..
haha..

2.4! omg.. is really bad..
u know the first round when i was running i could feel the pain on my legs
but i kept telling myself to keep going..
know y?
this is the last 2.4 in my entire life!
i want to pass! (haha..although this is my second time for napfa test!)
although i clearly know that this year my performance going to be worse than last year
YA!
i manage to pass..but my timing... aiyo who cares! the main point is I PASS!
actually as we grow older, our stamina drop right unless u really go for training..
so weird ..they sure lower the grade of passing for "elderly" like us!
i guess, my overall napfa test results will be worse than last year..
nvm, is ok.. this friday is my second napfa test and no more!
last year i really very chiong for napfa cause the first time..
this year like body become weaker, stamina become lower....
ya..officially a senior citizen now!