BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I‘m back

hey, i'm back Malaysia.. haha.. i come back here since last friday.. tired tired tired.. i dunno y my whole holiday so tiring until din even started to do revision.. even at here, i just keep eating eating n sleeping sleeping sleeping..

i going back to Singapore most probably next sunday (28th of June).. because on the saturday i wana attend my idol's NICHOLAS TEO autograph session!!

i dunno should i meet my friends since i din even started my revision yet.. cant u guys just come to my house n study with me.. haha...just ignore me..being silly

okay, let's pray that Lee Chong Wei, Wong Pei Tty, Chin Eei Hui win today's match!! gambateh! i will cheer for u all in front of tv~~~(just hope tat i won't scold u all anymore)
* Lee Yong Dae pls win too... u hv 2 matches today.. u sure can win both right?