BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

bad mood + bad luck

no mood..
dun feel like study chemistry...
but tmr chem test!!
feel like dying..

know wat
this morning my mickey mouse's watch spoiled..
it followed me for about 2 years i think..
know my bad luck begin

bio test....
din expect that MCQ questions r mostly from pass year..
din hv time to go through..
for structure, wat i studied i forget..
wat i remembered din came out
wat i dun remembered came out
looks familiar yet i cant do it...

after sch,
studied with SG friends + cousin,
but..
mind shut down..
cannot go in ..
bad mood
how?
wasted some time..
then decided to go back home...

on the way..
accidentally delete one of my important friend contact..
at this timing,
most of my friends having lessons, nobody that can talk to
dun hv no already.. cant contact..
mood continue to be moody

about to reach bus stop..
but see the bus pass by me..
haiz
need to wait another 15 min...


bad luck? i dunno