BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

3 days 2 night trip..

when i reached the bus station, i decided to take lrt back home as i failed to call my mum using my hp... then my mum n 2 aunts waited for me at the lrt station.. help me take bags n everything... as if i cant take... they all treated me like kids.. even holding my hands when we crossed the road.. i kept telling them i am 18!! no effects... went pasar malam..shopping mall with them.. i just know i kept eating n buying things..



reunion with some friends.. saturday met my s6 friends.. haha.. those who went almost all of them were guys.. thanks to Shiew Foong.. if not i will be the only girl.. our plan actually was watched 17again at 1.30pm.. but the crowd.. omg.. the lines r damn long.. n the tickets sold out.. then the boys went to play snooker..damn cool.. first time saw them playing.. not bad.. me and yee hang really wana watch that movie.. so we decided to go line up ..finally our turn.. but only 4 tickets left but we had 6ppl.. so how? other movie... but our final decision is we watched.. "MONSTER vs ALIENS".. a cartoon. i actually watch cartoon with 5 guys!! (shiew foong left earlier)..thanks Yeong Shing for the birthday present!




Sun.. met Yi Theng, Hui Chi, Cindy, Hui Wan, Si Min & the most lame guy Terence Lee.. after watched 17again, Jason fetch us to Station One cafe.. thanks for the birthday present..the pig damn cute..thanks for purposely come back to meet us again although tired after his match.. ..we laugh... smile... talk... argue... really had a sweet & memorable moment..really big thanks to Terence Lee.. with all his jokes?? we laugh until..........................




this is terence lee.. he claimed that he looks like zac efron..






ok, after u see the picture.. u will realise how handsome zac efron is compare to ..

my ji mui.. si min n hui chi..


nobody want to take pic with terence.. sad sad sad


attention seeker.. funny guy.. if he follows me to singapore.. my life here will be totally different.. haha..