BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

BAD LUCk

Super bad luck..
I was told to go china embassy
Of course, i lost my way again..haha..
The place was so rural that i hardly can see someone that i can ask around
But when i went there, SUPER SHOCK..
they told me I was not supposed to go there
but somewhere in Raffles Place..
So i took a taxi to there because i had to rush to sing karaoke with Jessica and Yun Qin
But still couldnt make it..
After i canceled the outing, i found out that the person in charge of HSK didnt inform me that i need to prepare flight itinerary..
I dont have it either!
I called them! and they didnt even have it too!
Those things were with travel agency and they need MANY days to get the information..
I felt damn cui..damn sien.. why i rushed all the way here and i couldnt do anything? i had to get it done by next week!
I went back home and felt freaking annoying

Around 2pm, i called back to HSK and asked them whether can help me get the travel agency to help me apply visa...
They suddenly told me that they sent me via email just few minutes ago..
I thought they say need many days?
Without hesitation, i ran out and bet that i can make it on time..
my mission : reach Raffles place before 3pm.. and it was around 2.15 leh
i had to take the risk.. i didnt want to collect my visa on 3th..

Yup.. i reached on the dot.. 3pm.. but sadly, because i couldnt print the itinerary at home.. they couldnt do it for me as the printing need another 15 minutes.. they want to close.. HAIZ..SUPER BAD LUCK...

I not sure what happen to me recently
I dont have appetite to eat..
i had been eating half of the meal..
today i forced myself to eat the whole meal when i went out with Min Chee..
I end up vomiting at the roadside..
I really suspect myself having 厌食症

Genting trip might failed..
I not sure is it the choice of place not good or what..
Many people are going there on decemeber so they cant go on jan
What if i change to KL, Ipoh and Malacca ?
Pulau Tioman?
Am i a bad organiser?
Wonder how can we make it during secondary sch.. 40 something of us go other state without supervision of adults and plan the thing all by ourselves..