BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stress

  • Loss of appetite
  • Unable to concentrate - (common symptom of stress)
  • Forgetful
  • Not be able to cope with life, feeling out of control
  • Jump from one job to another without finishing things
  • Lack of interest in anything other than work
  • Permanently tired even after sleep - (another very common symptom of stress)

I copy out a few symptoms that i am suffering now from one of the website..
many ppl told me that i am actually under stress these few days

I am so forgetful that even those things that just right in front of me,i will forget to take them
Just like today , i packed my stuff before i went out to study
end up when i reached there, i realised i forget to bring the thing i want to study
when i reached home, i just realised is on the table only
i wonder why i can put in everything on the table except it

I had gone through so many stages of "big" examination

PTS, UPSR, PMR and SPM... i trust that this time i also can overcome it!

GAMBATEH! JIA YOU!!!

Let's STRIVE for 'A'!!!!

(haha.. i'm over-confidence)