BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reflection

A short reflections for my performance
1. Chemistry
Lesson learnt: Dont be overly excited when doing the paper. While i was writing the answer for the part, i already started to think about the answer for the next question. This caused me made a lots of careless mistake especially for Paper3. I was very eager to finish the paper that time. I am so unhappy with my performances.

2. Maths
As usual, careless mistake. I kind of lazy reflect myself again at here since i already wrote one for Mrs Kwang.

3. Biology
Worse case scenario for biology. Can predict the results i will get tmr. i just have to put extra hard and extra time on this subjects.

4. GSC
VERY DISAPPOINTING especially for Paper 2. I lost my focus for paper 2. i am not performing well for the passage about Econs. But i quite satisfied with my essay although i did not managed to complete it.

5. GP
NO COMMENT