BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy birthday , Yi Theng



WONG YI THENG!

haha.. don't know y i so high..

sorry cant send msg to u to wish u as my hp is spoil..

spoil on ur birthday! so lucky..

everytime ur name is mentioned, the word flash in my mind is beautiful one..

ya..so white..i envy..haha

i try to recall when i know u..i think is when u at 1k although i in 1m?

wow.. no matter what, we r old friends...

i waiting for the day to be ur "ban niang" in ur wedding ya...

i still remember during my birthday, u send sms to me wishing me happy birthday to singapore..u make me damn damn TOUCHED!

so honour to have such wonderful best friend like u...

since today is ur birthday, i lend u Shin Woo oppa for u one day k? remember to return yo~~

to be honest, actually plan to celebrate ur birthday with u on monday..too bad we cant meet..

however, still hope u have a wonderful birthday........

and also wish that our friendship can last forever

love u n miss u~~