BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Escape

Ya..
I'm escaping from the real world
I hide myself in the dream world
I hide myself in the drama world
I hide myself in the shopping world
i just trying to escaping from the study world
i even try not to chat with friends in college
i just trying not to think about my life in Singapore and enjoy my life here..
Am i immature?
Ya..
have to admit
i regret about the decision to go singapore to study
but i think this make me become stronger
although my results is not as good as the others..
i tried my best

Am i tired?
i think so...
when i meet my friends, they all said i become quieter
i feel tired all the time..
i feel like i really need some rest
when i look back the comments my friends gave me last time, i have to admit, I changed..
i am able to sit down n listen to others..
the nonsense that i talk hv reduce
i dunno that one is good or bad
but i miss me..
the one can easily chat with the others n hang around with different groups

I hv lost my motivation
am i able to find it again?
i don't know..