BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

2pm high 5 session

TODAY IS AWESOME~~

I stunned when i wen on stage..forgetting i need to high 5.. Taec yeon remind me~~ he gave me some signal and i noticed that he raised his eyebrow ~~ MY BIAS JUNSU gives me the funniest reaction..after i high 5 him, i gave him the present, he STONED~~ i suspect he thought that the present is for Nichkhun, so i told him "FOR YOU" , then only he said "O~~ " ... he is super CUTE~~ Nichkhun is super nice to everyone~ i love JUNHO smiling when he high 5 me.. i cant see his eyes though..haha.. Chansung high 5 me with his BLUR face , his blur face as usual.. Wooyoung smiles so sweet, the JASON! ^^ I dont know why i mentioned their name when i high 5 with them.is just like high 5 with friends..

i saw myself jumping from Junho to chansung when i high 5 them..

Today seems so NOT REAL..haha. i thought i am in dream now~~haha.. today isnt long enough for high5 session! the translator din even get to translate more questions..everything so RUSH.. but i enjoy it~ i enjoyed singing LOUDLY hands up for 2pm~
but one bad thing i experienced today..

i experienced such a chaotic situation in jurong point.. i was standing so in front..then the main organizer said if the situation not under control the event will be cancel! I PRAY SO HARD that time..i freaking worry the event will cancel.. then i cant see my 2pm and what's the point of lining up for SO long.. and i did see a lot of GEK BOH ppl who make me so angry.